Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• "Beta One, come in", a vague voice is heard in the cockpit of the Valkyrie, "Beta One, I repeat, come in!". The sound of the radio chatter is slowly dying, as the ship's power core is slowly loosing power. "Beta One, please, respond". Little did they know, that Beta One is being taken away. "I think we lost them. How did this happen? Call in Alpha squad, send them to the following coordinates: Eta-Seven-Foxtrot-Alpha-Three-Io.."; the radio was slowly shutting down, until the last bit of the pow…
  • Back at the HQ in Omega-3, Alpha Wing is scrambling for launch in order to find out what happened to the two ships they lost contact with. Fleet Admiral Forlon, the current CL of the Silver Arrows, on top of his Iguana, commands the crew "Make ready for launch, we're leaving in 5! Stop slacking, get to work people, we got work to do!" The voice is heard echoing through the whole station, and everyone is picking up pace. A young pilot approaches the Admiral, greets him and hands him his PDA. The…
  • "Load attachment number one" The blackness of the screens is soon gone. A picture appears, of, what seems to be, Captain Hasashi."Keep the screen up, I got more attachments to load. This is just one of the missing pilots. We got a whole wing to find, along with Miss Emily, who, turns out, is no regular freelancer at all. Do you think she's involved in this many people going MIA? Maybe she went rogue." he speaks to one of the commanding officers on the base. "It's just that..." he stutters, ".. …
  • Incoming transmissionLoading packet dataData loadedBypassing encryptionDone. Loading entry P-O-J-7 It's been over two weeks since we made contact with anyone. Three ships is all that's left. We went in with force, we were met by something stronger then us. We barely escaped. They knew we're coming,.. but how? That doesn't matter now. We're trapped in Inner Core and are maintaining radio silence. If we move, we're spotted, if we try to contact someone outside, we're spotted. And if we get spotte…
  • "Lock down the system, we're expecting them. ETA 25 minutes." said the Admiral."System lockdown engaged", is heard from the station AI."Ground all ships, I'm sending out Alpha wing to meet them near Cambridge", the Admiral added. They were the Praetorians. Coming directly on call of the Admiral. They were the last hope for the ships stranded in Jormdar. The research facility in Omega-3 has entered lockdown with Silver Arrows patrolling around the hypergate. All communications in the systems are…
  • The time has come. Captain Hasashi has been scouting out of the nebulae for 2 whole days, and has returned with good news. Finally. Calculating enemy patrol patterns he noticed a small time frame in which the 3 ships can move, and if quick, pass unnoticed. Upon his return to the spot where the ships were previously floating, he noticed that Delta-4 was gone. He comes closer to the single floating ship and notices that the power has been turned off. "What the hell happened here? Where's Delta-4?…