Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hi all,I'm now well into the CF SP missions and encountered the first real stumbling block called Ancient Drones.I scanned them and looked up the specs of their equipment on the web and can't believe how this scrap makes them this tough! Maybe they are cheating Well jokes aside, I once barely survived the first drone and got killed by the second before I turned my ship around. After that I lured them to the station, but neither the asteroids nor the station guns bothered them much - it didn't h…
  • Found index.php?page=Thread&threadID=16230 Maybe we can meet on the server and you let me watch/help you fight some of them?
  • Hi all,thanks for the tips. I did try to use the engine kill move (maybe I knew it back then when I played FL just after it came out, dunno anymore) and managed to kill 2.9 drones Obviously I have to work on my technique and timing, but at least it seems feasible now. (Quote from Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon))Which one do you mean? According to my map, there only sell the Eagle there (and its specs are not particularily impressive).
  • I'll check theta then and see what I can find. Is there any comprehensive 1.9 wiki then?
  • Thanks. I have access to the Wiki now (didn't work yesterday), but for example about Omicron Theta I still see only the Eagle there. Is this the ship you mean? (Code, 1 line)