Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I'll definitely be more active, but mostly on the server. I'll come to the forums to check out the latest and greatest news of happening events and such, as well as make some posts. Most of my time will be devoted to getting my characters set up and helping CA with recruitment management and rebuilding the clan, so the leader decision on how to help with that will...well, be a great help. Oh, and OP...thanks for the work you've put into the mod, and sticking with the community. I remember perus…
  • I can take a whack at a new design, though the buttons look good the way they are. Here is the first design that I came up with: Husker_hit.jpg And more similar designs followed: swat-portal.com/forum/wcf/attachment/277/ GSX-R 1100_1987.jpg GSX-R 1100.1986.jpg GSX-R_1986.jpg
  • Two more designs. The board format won't let me post more than 5 attachments in one post. Suzuki GSXR1100 87 1.jpg screen29.png
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Well if you take away those two design elements, you're pretty much left with what we already have. I could try to work up something similar, but it would be pretty close to the buttons that we have now.
  • You're welcome, good sir.