Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• hi @ all a good friend of me asked me for help and i'm @ the end now of my knowledge.... heres the problem when the pc is powered off and he starts then is no mouseactivity but after restart the mouse works fine ???anyone know this broblem ???? and can help me?? so here also my ideas to repair 1. the mouse got a defect ? -->> now this prob is with every PS2 mouse the same.2. An bios problem ?? -->> no i updated the bios to the last version3. a windows problem ?? -->> i don't know i installed a …
  • thx for helpingto streamer got intensive chat in icq with many help @pcfore the problem in knoppix is the same like windows so it seem that he had damage his ps2 port
  • hi got you installed the logitech mouseware???wich OS you are using?? if you got inbstalled the mouseware you must look in the options threr you can change the different funtions off the keys if that is not working you musst change the keys in game
  • if you dont use the mousware you cant use the up and down key is this right so you can use the mouse only as a 5 key mouse i forrgot to wrote this sry
  • what kind of mouse is this and wich firm build this mouseis this na optical , laser or ball mouse ???
  • nice one anwser for 3 questions is this a low budged mouse?