Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• sry for oT gonzoask me ingame for credits and/or weapons and equipment - i will make some of my chars naked for you gonzo - just meet me ingame!
  • What can Isay?

Hi Guys, I´ve read this thread from the beginning - in Game i´ve followed discussions - and guys this Thread should now become a turn around. Many things are said - and i´m feeling sad about this all... OP likes to change some things that imO must be done because its his vested right of personality. So - have a look here which jobs are needed to keep the server (and the community) online... Think about your own possibilities - offer your help and keep this place. Ok I will say what i can do wit…
  • Start to put alltogether what is needed - and not done until now - you know that bec. you play the mod and i suppose all of you posted to the thread what should be done. After it sort out or discuss what is needfull and which things are able to be done. Put the important things together in a PM! send it to OP and Hägar (?), let them have a look to it and ask for the possibilities. Take the work which can be done by yourself and search for ppl who can do the other work (this is the hardest part …