Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• with last nights meeting the BloodGuard decided to declare war on the GenesisKnights [GK] reason are following: - their behaviour on this forum when they were on CF- their unhonourable behaviour in general- the cowardly retreat from CF- the cowardly retreat after i challenged them (SL game: 7vs1, 10 kills for them 100 for me)- the badmouthing about CF on a different server- and finally the fact that one GK member tried to make CF member leave to another server by posting this on OUR forum (can …
  • the decision was donethe proves were layed down and still can be found on this forumBG is not known to do decisions light hearted but to say it again GK did act absolutly unhonourful and without any respect at times when they were on CF (the jeniffer issue is just an example) and there were enough situations on the server which were unhonourful aswell then the challenge... it was in Starlancer... and gk agreed but never showed up (i give a damn about reasons) the badmouthing about the CF server…
  • absolute bullshit you are telling here jen and several others did start trouble not only with gunny... if i remember jen even was bannedand this never has been settledespecially not that arrogant shit about beeing biggest and best clan... bla bla the challenge was accepted by both (Quote)if you would have read the thread closely you would know thisi was giving your clan a much better chance by doing a 7vsMe... but even that seemed too hard for you the "evidences" about that disrespectful and ar…
  • i just ask myself why i should do this... why i have to get information... for you? nahhh.. i dont think sou came here... you got your answers ... everything else is YOUR clan internal stuffand it has no influence on what has been decided and i can be as hostile towards GK members as i want coz we are at war and this is my forum we might think about comparing IDs when we need to ... but right now there is absolutly no need from our point of viewand now go to NQ... we will meet again soon enough…