Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi all, This is my first post here, so be gentle! I'm playing single player with the (excellent!) Crossfire 1.7 mod at the mo. and as soon as I dock on Toledo I lose my ship and end up with the poxy one you start off with! I've searched the forums but can't find anyone else who'se reported this, I guess not many people play single player. Can anyone help? Many, many thanks, Ed.
  • Sorry, I don't understand. On docking with Toledo in a Barracuda Bounty Hunter Heavy Fighter with a current worth of 99685 credits, the cut scene shows "me" landing with a CTE750AE Civilian StarFlier. When I check out my status my current worth is now 19268 credits yet I'm a level 18. Do I have a corrupt .ini file? If so, what can I do? Thanks, Ed.
  • Hi, me again. Story related? I'm tasked with getting a job on Toledo, but can't 'cos my rep's no good. I've got nothing but respect for SWAT_OP-R8R as I'd previously played standard Freelancer all the way through , stumbled across this mod and got into playing it again. Naturally, I don't want to mention the 'B' word - but is it a bug? Is there something story related I'm supposed to do now - I can't see how as I've lost my ship and most of my credits. I'm gutted and on the brink of stopping pl…