Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• well ive already tried it 3 times to get the clans together and think about their future... think about what happens when FL is no more ... if they want to see their clans dying well i can see a future for the members of BG because XL and I have backup plans for this but what about you?.... yeah i know i already asked 3 times and never got a replyand i need to say that im terribly pissed because of this... i spend too much time to help your clans to survive... instead of this i originally shoul…
  • if LR does choose a game then im against it they did choose dungeon siege (a game that nobody plays since ages)then they decided "hey lets support those guys that want to build openlancer" (a project that never became reality)then they decided for the awesome Dark Star One which has no mulitplayer (not that this would be needed for an ONLINE gaming community)meanwhile they did think about supporting another space sime (that was 2 months ago) until some1 (im not tell you who) did mention that th…