Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• it is possible to destroy some of the cargo when you shoot any wreck for its loot. it all depends on the firepower you are using and how many times you hit the wreck. this may give you a diffetent result each time the wreck is looted. but only quantity will change, not type. unless reprogrammed wrecks appear to hold the same type of cargo upon reloot if of the relooting type or reset type upon each server reset. and as wombat1940 you are using an autosave game you are in fact repeating the rxac…
  • take a look around could the water have been mined, maybe it is not part of the wrecks loot? using a Railgun to loot wrecks is overkill, swap it for a mall Justice mk 1 maybe two of them, on a decent size freighter and if you don't have it allready the absolute must have so you tractor all the loot is the medium blue or the red maxed tractor beam. see you in space mate. good flying & collecting.
  • your tractor beam is the best one. most wrecks only drop once some can drop extra when they sometimes explode when no hull is left it pays to keep tractoring as you shoot sometimes you may pick up something more.
  • I regularly loot the same wrecks for the mk2 wepons on them and alwsys pick up as much cargo as I can. The only thing that stops me picking up tbe full load dropped of the goods is my lach of cargo space. Space permittig I have found the cargo to be picked up to be the same amount, each time. In exploding gas clouds you are likely to get damaged wepons and goods if there is any delay in tractoring, sometimes makes no difference how quick you react the gas cloud is faster and goods and equipment…
  • the secret storage containers are not listed because you were meant to search for them and find them. the sectors are Dublin - near where you find Quintaine/ Alaska - somewhere bottom of sector/ Omega-11 - also bottom of sector. I just checked the maps - I see you have catalogued them all Good Job m8 The maps look really great.
  • you need a shield. ? you wanna pick up the wepons jump out of your ship and shoot the wrecks with your hand gun " the magnum will do a better job " and stop using the RailGun, it's not powerfull enough. ? what did you pick up at the secret container ?
  • Grain of salt m8 just kidding about the hand gun. saw the Ragnarok and automatically thought you were still using its wepons. as for the secret containers the third is in Alaska in the wilderness behind Junyo somewhere. goto Nephele and look in the sleeper ship near the Bundshu base, a data disk with info exhists there and the black box of the Rhineland BS wreck between the Gladius and Gurum gates in Mandar. think the only disk left is the chip in the Ragnarok wreck in Death Valley - this one i…
  • about the shield you should get one to protect whichever ship you are using, so you can fly slightly out of god mode in a more realistic universe. otherwise it will get boring in the end you have no challenge in current mode, whatsoever. ============== ==============