Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• I am attempting to record the loot associated with each wreck. However, I've been repeatedly looting the same wreck in the Nedjef. I do this by firing on it and tractoring the loot. I then repeat the same steps by reverting back with Autosave to the same circumstances and loot the same wreck again. To my surprise each time I do it I get different loot.! Sometimes the pickings are good, other times not so good. Why isn't the loot the same (as in reality it would be) for each visit? Thanks.
  • Thanks guys. Very interesting. I haven't been thorough enough with my observations but I think the type of loot remains the same and its as Ringo suggest its the quantity that changes. I will be more consistent with my next set of tests (ie. maintain a regular, repeat set of identical conditions). (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)Here's the nearest thing to it. Its not "the" specific one, but the leadup conditions are identical. Thanks. Just for interest: Sometimes in my enthusiasm I was able to total…
  • Well made the following setup in the Nedjef System: Fired one shot (Railgun) from 150m (at the Kirov)and looted the following: 30 Wasps 4 Javs 20 Drone 20 Flares 10 N'pods 10 S. Bat's 144 Water Repeated the identical setup and got the same loot EXCEPT no Water Tried other distances (200, 300, 250 and 400) getting the same results I had previously BUT again no Water. However it does show the loot type is non changing and relates to a particular wreck. But to recover the full complement of availa…
  • Please check my edited post #6. Thanks Ringo. I'm really enjoying this! Boring everybody else s**tless I suppose however ……. I'm hopeless on weapons. Never use them flying in God mode and friends with everybody. Just don't need them, except to blow a hole in the side of a wreck for looting. I have a list of default weapons. Would a Golden Blade MkII do? It seems to take 3 of these to destroy the wreck xxxxx from150m. Save hunting for that Justice MkI. Also my tractor beams are pink …….. what do…
  • Is it? I don't know …….. Means nothing to me. Can I sell it? I've just gone and bought 2 x JusticeMkI's for hopefully better looting experiences.
  • Well I've tried a single Justice Mk1 on a wreck (the Aggressor) here in xxxxxx Reading lexicon it has Gunslinger Mk1 x 4, Gunslinger Turret Mk1 x 1 and C'measure Flares x 20. With the first single shot fired it appear to destroyed its external weaponry (Gunslinger Mk1 x 4, Gunslinger Turret Mk1 x 1) and nothing is tractored. A few 1000 shots later the fight blows up and you tractor all the Flares. But I'm at a loss to know how to damage the fighter such that I can tractor all the loot that it i…
  • I've decide to change direction regarding the recording of loot for each wreck. Why? Its already recorded at lexicon. See xxxxxx What I am going to do is record the name of the wreck on the special, personal, system maps I produce. That's not to say there are not other ways to get each wreck's name without flying to each wreck. Its just another way. Of course, knowing the wreck's name allows you use lexicon to ascertain its payload. Thank you boys for all the help. Its been fun. For me anyway. …
  • (Quote from daDraga)Yes ……. as I do. But I don't recover all the loot. That is the loot shown at lexicon for each wreck.
  • Yes, I've done that. And when the ship explodes, is normal the most productive time. However I'm sure loot is being destroyed leading up to the explosion and I rarely if ever get what is listed in lexicon under "Wrecks".
  • That's really good information Ringo. Thanks for that. I think the water loot (remember that?) was just a once only and as you suggested, not part of the normal loot. xxxxx where I check the loot. Although I'm not recording the loot anymore. The list for almost every wreck is at lexicon, so why record it again. What I am recording is the name of each wreck and its location. Here's a good example: [Map deleted] The xxxxxxx is not listed at lexicon but xxxxxx. and xxxxxx are. I'm about to pass th…
  • Thank you. Here's another, but it might be classed a Spoiler, however : [Map deleted]
  • (Quote from ringotwin)That's xxxxxx in total? The xxxxx. one I've found. See #18 above. ……….. [Map Deleted] .... yes I know abt that one ...... And you're suggesting one more? If there is …… bet I've found it ……..
  • (Quote from wombat1940)Here's what found for xxxxxx: Upon arrival: Freelancer_2019-05-28_11-25-49.jpg Immediate after a single shot: Freelancer_2019-05-28_11-26-13.jpg Something getting blow away here. Immediately after the final shot: Freelancer_2019-05-28_11-27-21.jpg Note the gold in the left-hand monitor. Tractoring after final shot and fighter exploding: Freelancer_2019-05-28_11-32-03.jpg I was expecting to tractor (Lexicon wreck reference): 2 x xxxxxx Duster Mkll's, 1 Angelito Turret, 20 …
  • I'm only use one Justice Mkl. Is there something smaller? If so where do I get it? I'm not using Railgun. Haven't tried looting the container yet. What about my question: The number of secret containers and where? xxxxxx yes. xxxxx yes, xxxxx any others? EDIT Why do I need a shield? I explore (play) in God mode and my game is tweaked so I don't have any enemies. I'm normally unarmed. Except now for looting.
  • (Quote from wombat1940)xxxxxx Secret Container loot: 1 x Data Disk
  • (Quote from Kermit)Thanks for your forthrightness. Yes I agree. My original concern focused on "successful looting" and I've strayed further than that. Not that I'm hiding anything. I was trying to be as open as I could. However I will stop posting anymore maps and what could be seen as "give aways". Point taken.
  • (Quote from ringotwin)........ Ringo …….. moving to Conversational Mode. I think you know why. I'm being too publically open here. Lesson learned.
  • (Quote from ringotwin)Sorry. Missed this post. Discuss as a Conversation.
  • Well that's me out. Back to observer mode.