Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• I keep going on writing early reviews while playing games.This time Destiny 2. I got the game for free with my new graphic card so I finally gave it a try now.It is by far too early to judge about the game but i can at least give a few impressions about the first hours in the game. At this point I have to admit that I never played Destiny 1 and lack any knowledge about its story and gameplay.Starting Destiny 2 you get thrown directly into a battle without having any idea whats going on.Nobody e…
  • ok, it takes less than 10 hours to reach lvl20 aka the highest player level (and i assume that i was slow) and finish the singleplayer story stuff.The story is as assumed, thin.But it actually is well designed. The mission are fun to play. After reaching lvl 20 you still can do level ups and gain bonuses this way. Main focus however now is the power level which still can increase from that point.That power level is based on the quality of your equipment.So, eventhough the character does not lev…
  • Yeah, I meanwhile got the season pass for 35€ since the game is really fun to play.It took me roughtly 10 hours to play the addon story including adventures and hidden stuff. Thats not much but it also adds new items which require more time to unlock.Unfortunatly the new world is a bit small but at least the public event is well visited.I havent tried it yet but I think mission replays at some point turn into heroic mission? I havent played strikes or raids yet since I was mostly focused on exp…
  • you can only wear one exotic armor / weapon at a time?I hoped to get at least wearing a set.
  • a wasted opportunity
  • That ishtar commander tool is pretty nice.Alot less micro-management
  • Something that really starts to bother me is the small inventory and the small vault size.The game is all about collecting stuff but there is only very little storage you can put it in. The 200 slots of the vault initially looked fine to me when I had only one char.But now I have 3 chars at a powerlevel of 315-320 and while 200 item slots might seem to be ok for 1 char it is not nearly enough for 3 chars.Just assume you play the current faction rally even three times (obviously over serveral mo…
  • the thing is... I have no type of item that I wouldnt useeven hand guns have interesting benefitsok i dont use impulse rifles much but i dont think that I have many next to that am not really able to tell which item performs beste.g. some autorifles are really cool but others simply dont work well.testing them all will take alot of time but then the problem still remains since I also want to collect specific sets and the vault is not big enough for that.
  • wellthats leads to a vault management of my account (similar to the ishtar app)such tools might help with the management of inventory and vault but the initial problem remains. I had to throw away many shaders and mods yesterday because of the limited storage.And now I still only have 14 vault slots left while my inventory in some areas is full.The amount of time that goes into inventory management because of that is ridiculous. Ive spent easily 2 hours yesterday just trying to sort out the mes…
  • Ok, adding to the review as I got somewhat deeper into the game.Ive spent 3 weeks in the game now and during the first two week I mainly focused on creating 3 chars (one for each class), playing through the main story, the osiris story, the planetary quests and adventures aswell as looting all golden chests and the chests in lost sectors. Oh and I did some PVP without overwhelming success. About one week ago the faction rally event started so thats what I focused on. I got the 3 item sets as re…
  • Yesterday I did a few more normal strikes and yes... they are easy. The good thing is that its not so hard to figure out what to do even if you are new.So its something for casual players which is good.Nightfalls clearly require a better matchmaking. PVP isnt all that bad... so far I won 50% of the matches now that I have better weapons. I mostly rely on kinetic scout rifles here... dunno... I can play very well with them.Ive my problems finding kinetic +5 mods. I need at least two more for upg…
  • I just realized how much I satisfy cliches with my character choice. The lady in red:[xattach=9474][/xattach] The white knight[xattach=9475][/xattach] And the nightstalker[xattach=9476][/xattach]
  • Ok today I for the first time tried heroic strikes.I always have a bad feeling when trying something new where I could mess up the game for other players.But it was surprisingly easy. Not much harder than normal strikes.All 9 heroic strikes for the weekly goal were relative easy. I dont know how nightfalls compare to them.I guess the biggest problem which hold me back from trying nightfalls is the match making there.
  • none of the heroic strikes i have played (so far 9 matches) had a timerso I dont know how to compare I also wonder how heroic adventures fit into that picture.I ran through multiple solo... but had my problems with the 5mins timer at the end of them
  • Ok since yesterday the Iron Banner event started and putting aside the fact that I got a bunch of tokens I am mildly confused about certain stuff that happend during the matches I played. Firstly the way I understand the game mode is that you get a kill bonus depending on how many flags you hold. Surprisingly this mechanic didnt apply multiple times yesterday. Even when my team had all flags under control and a running powerplay my kills often were just worth one point instead of 4 points. At t…