Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• ioncross does run pretty good with changed version... no matter what version... all you need to do is to set the version correctly oh and crossfire does not work if you dont have the correct serverfiles... to change the version number does not work... it will end with a big crash
  • since version 1.6 there is no chance to play CF without correct serverfiles
  • I am sorry for that but we are not able to synchronize more than one server with the client version
  • no you dont appreciate it nor do you actually care about what i said... instead you come here to insult me (yes you do).... and exactly that is reason for me to be glad that you dont play on the official server so... ill say it another time (Quote)the client versions get their data ONLY from the official server even if I would release the server files you would never get a CF server running stable as the clients could never synchronize with your serverit falls into the category "technically not…
  • Disgusting signature?Now you have hurt me. 1. If you dislike this community so much that you have such problems being part of it then you dont have to play our products2. there is an expression "don't bite the hand that is feeding you" (I hope you get the point)3. this "sandbox" is one of the very few reasons why you still can play FL, we play a major role keeping this game alive4. if you want outta here... I can arrange that btw. here is my signature again:
  • Well... as michael just said and quoted the REASON has been told over and over again, practically EVERYTIME somebody asked about LAN support.(reading helps) Where we invest our time and work (for free) is OUR business.Telling us what community means while you have never contributed to our community nor even been part of it (until your recent registration) is just ridiculous. We dont need such a lesson. The only reason why you still can play Freelancer on online servers and download mods is beca…
  • You are right, I dont know who you are and exactly there is the problem. I know the people which have contributed to FL over the past 10 years.You know, thats just normal when being admin of the two oldest Freelancer communities on the net.So how about you stop your idiotic claims now?1. your claim about the LAN support was wrong (proof above)2. your claim that people played FL before ppl like us came along is also not true -> e.g. I was member of the lancers community 3 years before FL was rel…