Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Here some ideas from me: - i'll be happy to see gun/s using ammo - maybe like the coalition gattling gun but no more than 8.33 or what there were the fastest refire rate of original weapons due to the lag. And maybe ammo will be carieed in cargohold?! - new weight reduction kits - i mean more expensive and more efficiant maybe MK4 and so on ... Also they seems not to work on BS as good as on trains i guess becouse BS have low mass (maybe thats one of the reasons they spin that easy?!)
  • I said this before maybe not in this topic but here it is again: - raise the money for the battleships and becouse i see cruisers and gunboats - them too, their weapons too - this is giving something that new players will aim at - as new edge to try to reach well i hope i said it clear enough. also not one or two players bought BS with idea to trade with it becouse its cheep i think thats not right.
  • About the prices i offer it becouse i seen it in other mods so i thought its possible
  • Does the 11 coalition flyable ships include some of their heavier ships or coalition battleship. Also does would need to kill specific npcs to fix rep with coalition so we would be able to buy their stuff and does all other fractions will go hostile when coalition goes friendly?
  • I've been shot by such cannon only once becouse i wanted to go closer and see what will happend. I think Ion cannon range is 3-4k so i dont know what you guys do so close to them
  • Do i remember right - OP said he will add new bases in clan systems
  • About last what OP posted - can we only see others tags no the tag on our own ships?! Also wont this distract a bit when pvp (also with the red cross combination especially)?! About the prices i suggested - can be done that BSs and gunboats/destroyer/cruisers have a specific level required to buy them - not only to have the money for them but to be over a specific level?
  • Hmmm new stations in the old systems?
  • (Quote) or the equipment (more specific the ship guns) for those ships
  • I wonder does BSs, guboats, destroyers and cruisers will be able to carry missile turrets (like those that Liberty Cruisers npcs have) also no fixed slots (like the two flak turrets on the BS) so more freedom of weapons to choose and setup to build?!
  • Battleship vs fighter make sense i mean even the pilot with a fighter is good he have small chances to take out the BS if you control it like you should. Another example a group fight - you easy are becoming a primary target of the oponent pilots so you get enough targets to fire at and same time you give time to your team to move or attack them without to be bothered of opponent fighters. Another way to use them is blockades - with its long range weapons and big size its perfect for the purpou…
  • When we speak about the flak cannons really i tried anything but they hit nothing except a static target - if that target is loot they do some damage and give opposite way speed of the loot if its trade line they do some "energy damage" - if its ship they do nothing and if its missile or torpedo they really do nothing. Maybe i missed anything in those tests?!
  • I personally prefer them to keep their original size even if they wont be able to dock without mooring fixtures that way.
  • (Quote) 1/3 less hull damage fair enough i think.
  • I dont know the story of Dom'Kavash but i definatly dotn like such kind of ships like they have on screenshots - organic - its like one big freak About the orbiting planet concept i dont know what it will be on other mods that i seen moons in orbit of other planets its distub the players all the time
  • (Quote) so there will eb alot of scrap metal lol
  • (Quote) Or you just can buy it from Vespus
  • (Quote) damn i thought they fly with dreams
  • I was wondering what is Holographic docking rings. And new wrecks - are they going to contain some of the codenamed weapons again or missiles or equipment lol
  • (Quote) [eek2] And still will be better as energy usage than 4x DiamondBack If you use them right you wont have a problem