Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• ok ppl i activated the lag kick and the lag restart meaning that the server will automatically start kicking players if they seem to create lag they will be banned from the server for the next 10minutes and should check their connection before they go online again the server will also restart if the serverload is higher than 1000ms (which means terrible lag) the settings still need to be balanced so ppl wont be kicked for no reason... this will take a few days
  • you just should contact the t-com and FORCE them to do something i just pinged the server and there are no losses... so its only your end of the line oh and ppl if the server just goes offline for 1-2mins its no crash... its just one of those restarts (i doubt that they are announced -> just that you know)
  • ok ppl listen i have never said something about ping or latency i said serverloadthe program i use checks how much serverload fl has meaning that it checks how long it takes for the server to run a command there is only one why to use a pingkick... that is if you use FLCD which is working on client and on server sidei didnt want to use flcd because you have to pay for the pingkick feature and even then im not sure if it is working... many players on the old FLCD servers had problems with firewa…
  • lagkick and restarts are now deactivated.... lets see if there is a change (the prog doing it will need memory so it could have influence on the serverload too) ill also try to write a script that will flush the memory of the fl-server (if possible)
  • thats just the webcam connection between pandora and me
  • there is no lag kick active for ages
  • (Quote) Crossfire is running on a high end server that is hosted in one of europes best server centers. About ever 1 - 1 1/2 years the server hardware gets updated to the max that is available when you are talking about servers with more than 100 players than you can only be talking about hamburg city and discoverythose servers are hosting minimods with just a few mb size and close to none new features while crossfire belongs to the biggest mods on the net with a few hundred mb addition data wh…
  • good point
  • i-net speed often play only a secondary rolethe quality of the connection is more important than the speedand the quality can be checked by the serverpolice members
  • high fluct