Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• now you can download CF 1.53 at http://www.crossfire.swat-portal.de took longer than expected due to a few bugs i had to fix and the ubershield protection but now the server is running... got 2 antivir checks... a defrag .... some complete new serverfiles (20mb rofl) the SP console should work too so i suggest that those SPs without ragnarok come to sol CF page also got an update (i still need ppl to translate for the german version of the page and ppl that create a CF database -> if i have to …
  • it seems like the mod does crash the server atm ive not found out the reason yeti need some1 who will do some tests with me... contact me on msn
  • sure @ blade - check the BG page for the fl database... there you can see what is needed @all others... delete the downloaded version of CF it has a bug with the char creationit doesnt appear when you play alone so i didnt notice it beforeslayer and i tested it the last 2 hours and we were able to minimize the risk of servercrash but we were not able to fix the entire problem and this is not acceptable personally i dont know where the real problem is... most likely a buffer overflow or somethin…
  • it seems like there are still random crashs (when you try to change chars) i will not release the mod on the server before this got fixed i need testers nowcontact me in msn or icq