Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• maybe it will sound hard now... but i think its a fair solution SL-Reborn will be published on a password protected serveronly players and clans that are loyal to CF and the SWAT community will get the chance to join the SL-R serveri dont want noobs from other servers on the SL-R fight server and i dont like to see ppl on the server that didnt stay loyal to this place before some1 will get the permission to join SL-R it will be checked if he/she is/was active on other servers now you will cry..…
  • NewPol 1. you only need FL 2. mouse 3. sl-r is based on fights not on pvp.... that includes fights against npcs and stations (which will be destructable) Pandora - darling ... i know @alllike i announced on the meeting yesterday i came to a final decisionclans are resonsible for their members.... therefore clans which are not loyal to CF will loose their right to play SL-R in the same way freelancers do if they jump between servers
  • we will see
  • im interested if ppl are active in this community and if they have chars on other servers... i wont check for online times
  • i dont need to ask all admins to get the full players lists from their servers
  • well - i plan to release SL-R in about 5 weeks there are many possibilities... like creating a serverclan... join a clan... or do something special for the server... or... or ... or...
  • in fact no i dont think that only a few players will have the chance to play SL-R the idea was to give something to the serverclans which might raise their numbersby creating a very good fight mod (the only real fight mod) and only letting serverclans of CF and SirEx join this SL-R server freelancers will try to create new serverclans or join existing clans the word about SL-R will spread and more and more ppl are getting interested... so they will have to join even the SirEx server or the CF s…
  • thx - help is always welcome i made a promise to the clans a few months ago... i do everything needed to make the serverclans stronger and more successful... and im not going to break this promise
  • thx blacky
  • to be honest i didnt put much attention on this project for a long time because i was busy with CF and because every call for help was ignored
  • not important anymorei see no reason to go on with this project any longer ppl seem to be more interested in their own small mods and i wont put any work into this any longer
  • bullshit - not you and not anybody else did volunteer to help... nobody came to me when i was asking for help 2 months ago and now the time is over... i will not wait any longer or continue with any projects there are 6 ppl creating mods here... asking me how is this done?... how can this be done?... can i use this from you?... can you create this for me? and nothing - really nothing comes in return when i helpi wont help anybody anymore... i have enough of being there for those ppl... i have e…
  • thx for the comment
  • problems with ids... tzz if that is the only problem you are worried aboutever thought about adding more than just one dll to the mod?but ok nvmthis discussion is over and the project is closed
  • i see no problemsbut whateverit does not make much sence to discuss about this any longer... this project is dead
  • well no i didnt delete anything yetbut for such a project i need full modding team (3-4 ppl)my time is extremely limited coz of the work on many other projects, my job, my clan and the SWAT Portal
  • nobody besides me has worked on SL-R... so u can imagine that there are not many ppl working on it before i stopped it looked like this:the core system is finished (earth sector)2 other systems were startedships are mostly finished and they are now part of CF - so its mostly just a copy/paste job where the loadouts need to be changedthe basic system layout is finished... they only need to be buildequipment and weapons are not that far... i only finished some concepts (like the SL mine)the inter…
  • if i ever have enough time for it