Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• 23rd october (sunday) channel: SWAT-PortalServer: quakenet
  • same server different channel 8pm GMT
  • then they should learn it - wont take their hands and take every single 1 to the chat and for sure i wont wait half an hour before i can startif i say 8pm then i mean 8 pm
  • ive posted the meeting on the forum 2 times... i posted it several times on the server and ive announced it on the last BG meetingsome ppl from other clans i have on msn also got a message and no i wont make such a thread sticky (important) coz it has nothing to do with long term announcements i usually stick to this forum and for sure im not responsible for others to check out if they can enter the chat before the meeting starts... thats only their responsibility and ppl should try to use thos…
  • guess what.... forget it... @all - dont ever try to contact me again bye
  • 1. ive asked to create an event plan... i got nothing... and i mean it this way... what has been posted on the forum is pure shit... nothing worth to be usedi asked for something i could put to the CF page... with rules... times... eventmanagers... but nothing has been doneonly shit like "i can do this... i can do that..."rules still seem to change from week to week... times seem to change... even the managers dont show up (have seen it several times) 2. ive asked for information about SL.... w…
  • yes i do coz im damn sure that i did way more than a single man can originally do to keep up this place
  • Wavey - if you want an answer then contact me in msn