Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• well what should i say now... we never wanted the war... i mean why should we? we already have given chaos 3 chances to stop everything unharmed... all those offers have been turned down yesterday Chaos_Nitr0x told us not to attack him and another chaos member. we did what he said and waited coz he said he wants a ceasefireafter 10mins nitr0x just attacked DC_Blackwolf without warning later i got the information that another chaos called us cheaters again for no reason what i want to say... eve…
  • im sure that you dont understand but it does make senceim not going to explain everything here... all leaders including jib will understand what was meant oh and takeo... BG didnt search for reasons... nor did Iwe just joined a war which already was running to protect somethingand just to let you know... i hate such wars... they even turn down my egoonly constructive things are good for MY ego coz then i can say i did something i can proud with nice suggestion takeo... jib vs mejib who was able…
  • give him time the day is not over yet
  • i want this to be settled till friday night if there wont be a solution till friday then i will do a decision (which many ppl most likely wont like) you can discuss about "thats unfair" "thats not enough time" or what ever you think about this topic but i made my conditions clear when i brought the server and this forum up again time is something im not willing to waste anymore