Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• this is funny lets see where to start jib[chaos]clan leader declares sig 19 war zone by rp standards as a pirate clan. BG says ok we are military we fight and kill pirates[chaos]. DC [mercs] is offered a high amount of money to fight along side BG to defend sig 19. We take the money begin our rp role cjaos gets pissed since they missed their chance to hire us declares war on DC if we dont decline the offer. then they call us backstabbers for leaving the CSF. Big deal who cares. now as we fight …
  • as ive said before this is a f****ing role playing game BG wanted to be military chaos wanted to be pirates and now DC wants to be nercs and this has nothing to do with sig 19 shit that jib started. we were bounty hunters before and in CSF there were biunties against alot fo chaos members some BG which we took some of the other pirates in the CSf but for the sake of the CSF alliance we did not take any bounties against CSf allied clans or ppl. no that we switched to a neutral rp we are wrong fo…
  • in regards to what is being said jib then i guess this will contiune till you get want you want coz we wont surrender for nothing and you might kill us a hundered times but that is ok coz we wont leave the serve either in the near future coz of this and u being so damn determined to have a war with us and try to run us over or own us you will never win that one coz for sure m8 i think that after op( the one chaos calls a tyrant) which i think is a good guy since he has helped me out many times …
  • ok let me clear this here and now that conversation with nitrox was to let him know that i had trusted him till he merged with chaos plain and simple and if im correct i think i did put the most clans in the CSf when they were still playing. so i dont want to hear shit about back stabbign if anyone was back stabbing then those clans that are not here any more back stabbed the entire CSF. and no i have not asked op for anything to help me and i didnt ask nitro either and if BG is building strong…
  • ok for everyone that didnt understand the grab your ears and pull till you hear a loud pop and then your heads comes out of your 4th point of contact then ill tell you
  • PirateP i aint blaming nothing on you so relax a little bit will you