Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hey Jib, its ok, no, better than that, is great, i am eager to exit the office and go climb to my cockpit .... but ... be aware that your 8k perimeter doesnt include the right to broke server rules, you know why i say this.
  • Jib, well i was talking about dockraping, its not that dificult to mistake and dockrape at some point in the middle of the battle, perhaps the fights should be at 8k from the liner, not 8k around. I dont mean that you dont fire on a trading party around the liner, but to agree to move the big fight (like the one yesterday) to a distance. Congratulations to all BG, our numbers where very few, we where the low ranks, but we fought bravely and with honor, althought we where unable to wipe out the …
  • Warzone or whatever, the thing is that this is a sensible trading zone, very easy to block all trade due the no docking of the trains. You as pirates are claiming that zone, taxing and fighting for it, and we BG try to counter that unlawfull action. Thats what it should be, is nothing like a war, it is just that we all are fullfulling our roles and having fun on it, so please dont spoil it. Is not a war as to destroy a clan or shutdown the server, right? Enjoy your success while it last, which …
  • "3aHo3a, PisdeZ, FanaT, and Matros." annoying guys, at last i think most ppl did like i did, just (try) to ignore them till they get in a serverrule (again) to never see them again (if continuing with their behaviour). Also there is the thing about ppl that initially behaves bad but then get its path right, ppl may get a 2nd chance. Missunderstanding lead to distrust.I want to point that most of the "everyone noticed" should be quoted as "everyone got my message pointing that". I cant understan…
  • This server lockout, with the ping on, but the server effectively off, seems related to a fl bug in which a system dialog is showed by fl, locking it till someone presses "ok".This seem to happen sometimes using the console as nitro did last night, like he does many times but only very few times the bug arises.Also happened in past times with no battles on, and most times when on this part of the world is very very early morning and working days, with no apparent, console relation. I am sure ha…
  • Jib It happened other times. As other times was discussed. The server core got hang, connection thread still working for active connections, some broke bcz the absolute lag (no server attending message queues) others not, as my self i was there alone in red lag till i close then was unable to reconect, the server still shows the active connections of those still waiting alone in red lag, number that steadily decresases as ppl got tired of wait or fl itself broke the connection if the task you a…