Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Last time i was trading alien organisms and made a joke about Jabba's cocktail and it hit me why not make an event of it.This would be an event for smugglers/traders depending on cargo chosen.The event should look like this:1. Meeting point somewhere2. Give the order for the parts of the cocktaillike: 50 whiskey, rum or vodka 50 mox or alien organism or lux. food (players should buy more because these are perishable) 20 crystals or chemical components This event can be held only days when it is…
  • This was just an example for the best possible concoction(a framework for the event with the hardest possible options) it is up to the EM to find a nice mixture, not necessary to use rare items there are hard to find basic items too, lot to chose from.It is also possible to buy rare items a day before if not sold that day and keep it on a train in a smaller system (fixed or moving) selling them to participants. It was just the first idea it is up to us...
  • (Quote from denne) I think it's is ok to announce 20-30mins before event the meeting point and the main ingredients.(give some time to prepare best route) Just wanted to avoid tampering and foul play