Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• just a suggestion: just atm it is the perfect time to grab special/unique rewards from the romulan story episodes reason: cryptic will remove 11 of these missions in a few weeks and replace them by 3-4 new missionsits unlikely that that they include all the old rewards again (like the horta from the mine) sad to see these missions go since they actually were pretty cool and actually more interesting than many other missions so.... "no kill I"
  • Missions that will be removed are: “Under the Cover of Night”“Minefield”“Divide et Impera”“Saturday’s Child”“Preemptive Strike”“Hunting the Hunters”“Project Nightingale”“Ground Zero”“Ghost Ship”“Friend of My Enemy”“Trapped” Certainly the following Accolades wont be available after the removal of the missions (or locked to the ppl which already have them):This Conversation Never Happened - Discover T'Par's Connection to Section 31Triaging Treason - Discover T'Par's BetrayalDetour Required - Mine…
  • some accolades increase your char stats but i think none of them.... they just raise your total scorethe devs are stupid not to use the accolades in order to get players doing specific stuff e.g. the damage accolades.... kill x enemies of this kind and you get a bonusthese accolades exist... but only for old enemy types or... the accolades which unlocked specific titles or costume optionsthat kept players doing missions nvmi just think that the devs make too many mistakes
  • then not the devs.... but the geko