Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• ok finally after some guys just downloaded bugged test versions and a fucking problem with the webserver (had to write a 'nice' mail again) i was able to upload the crossfire 1.51 mod you can download it at http://www.crossfire.swat-portal.de its a full download of the mod - that means over 80MBive dropped the patch idea coz when ive tested it it seemed to be too complicated (and i know how clever some guys are O_o) oh what do you need to do?download the modopen flmm and delete the old crossfir…
  • for those with slow i-net connection- you should wait coz there are some more bugs which needs to be fixed... already started with it but it will take more time there will be a new download as soon ive finished it
  • if you buy a battleship you might loose ur char i need to fix some errors on those ships first
  • 1. can you please tell use what the problem is @ si _the_fly to say "it doesnt work" doesnt help very much... more details please 2. no char whipe 3. there wont be many battleships in CF