Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• It hasn't been that long ago I read hundreds of posts on the release of Crossfire 1.9. It was like watching a pack of cute puppies jumping around and following the food dishes just about to be place down for them to eat. Every second was agony, yet thrilling - like waiting for the last day of school. Every delay was a personal disaster for some, but when you thought of the final product Crossfire 1.9 MOD - you could feel your mouth watering waiting for that first install. I bet there were sever…
  • Thank you Cygna for your review. I appreciate your comments. Best Regards, Franco428
  • Huor, Thank you for your time and efforts to keep us all on-line and flying the Crossfire Verse. For some, it's like not knowing when Christmas will be this year. For others, it is just a short wait for the next best thing. The update will be here when it's ready and most of us understand that. What matters the most are contributors like yourself who do whatever you can to make it better for all of us. We, I cannot thank you all enough! Sincerely, Franco428Freelancer Forever!