Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Up early while wife sleeps. Did launcher update yesterday as instructed, worked great. Saw this thread, launched, first got window saying CFlauncher no longer operating than launcher window opened and started. Loaded as normal, MP button active. I clicked settings button and window closed. Thought it was starting and I had clicked the MP button instead. nothing happened so launched launcher again. No error window, launcher window opened, updated, MP button active, clicked MP button, game launche…
  • I left the settings at the default. Just tried it again and all worked perfectly. Will let Utrack know.
  • This may help as a temp fix until Utrack works nails down the random glitch with the launcher: I run Win 7 w/Firefox. From the very first time the new launcher was up and running there has been a random glitch where many of us would or are getting an error window saying either that FL or the launcher has experienced a problem and stopped running/operating. Then either the error dialogue window would close by itself and the launcher window would also close, or they would remain open and the erro…