Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• hi there, i have 2 computers with fl-cf installed. the one has winXP and says now (after new launcher came) "cannot initialize gecko". the computer with win7 has similar probs: "CFLauncher funktioniert nicht mehr" ("CFLauncher doesnt work anymore"), followed by several problemsignatures. shall i write them here to find the prob or does anybody have solutions? hope u can help.
  • ok, in win7: i klicked the SP-button fast, before error-msg appeared. SP worked.Started Launcher again --> no error-msg --> mp-starts about winxp: i look later. (utrack got same infor per pm, but maybe this helps others too)
  • unfortunately updating the .net didnt solve my prob. Gecko still cant initialise.any other suggests (except updating the os )?
  • @ Huor: y i restarted compi after updating the .net. It is WinXP with all updates. I know, not very new, but others have same OS, so im not allone with my prob, i guess.
  • about my launcher in win7: sometimes it stops like before ("launcher stopped working"). then i close it, start again and push button "settings" before error-msg appears. then it works fine. any new developments about the gecko-prob in winXP?
  • ok, the Gecko-problem in my WinXP-Computer is solved (i installed .net framework 3.5). next problem:when i double-click the freelancer-shortcut on my desktop i get a new error-message (see picture below). i can click "weiter" and the new launcher appears (2nd picture). it downloads all updates without problems. but when i want to launch multiplayer (or singleplayer) a second message appears (3rd picture).in the first message-box i can click "Deetails". there is a long list of details. unfortuna…
  • nope, didnt work.
  • thx Utrack 1. i deinstalled cf, flmm and fl.2. i ran ccleaner.3. i reinstalled fl, flmm and cf, activated the mod in flmm, disabled the "shader"-stuff and now it works
  • no worries, i am always out there i had this launcher-issue with our 2nd computer. now i can travel around with my son again