Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Okay so I didn't bother to read what you wrote before but something caught my eye. The problem you have (as you say), the FPS, that's actually good for you and your gameplay. I'm not really sure it affects anyone around you but you should know that you can get less mouselag and screenlag with it. I suggest you limit your FPS with Dxtory to 80 (as a precausion method, i think it gives slight screenlag to other people around you, not completely sure). Edit: I started digging thru my stuff and fou…
  • Actually the Dxtory is similar to Fraps just that it compresses the recorded files with H264 or something like that (I'm not really that informed lol). Going over 160FPS will make you lag, so anything below it is good. But still, precausionwise, limit to 80 Just my 2 cents. Thanks for bringing it up tho
  • All info in this thread is good. VSync forces your FPS to hit more then limited by the FLEngine. Forcing Triple Buffering on should get you up to 75 or 80 depending on your Screen Refresh rate. Still, forcing both off will make you jump like a rabbit = exploiting game mechanics = permanent ban. So that's some of those things you shouldn't mess with. Thus, if you want easier mouse movement, force it off but limit your FPS to a desireable level. Mine is 120 now and nobody is complaining :3