Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• That's unusual... lately.
  • Half of that is actually against the server rules (unless he missed some important detail), that's the main issue.
  • He got OoRP attacked by a mercenary, by what he said, which is the part against the rules. That because he didn't mention having a bounty on his head when he was in X, a merc cannot attack somebody if there is no visible bounty on him (self defence or client-self defence is not counted as "attacking somebody", as that is just answering the fire.). It is not "PvP" when you are peacefully killing NPCs and you suddenly get killed by a player. A PvP has to be agreed by both parts before happening, …
  • Yeah, sure, I didn't report anything or such to use such caps letters on me... but since he didn't report it as a Broken Server Rule, means he did not know about it being actually wrong by the rules, not just by bad behaviour. Somebody had to tell him about that
  • Nothing new, I arrested many enough mercs myself, and I seen many enough banned mercs Seen good and bad mercs, but hopefully we'll get to see more good mercs.
  • You are right, mercs never really survive until the prison O.o
  • (Quote) Sorry but when he is in front/first, and you behind, it's you "following him", not him, even though you didn't really follow him, just going back to X as always. I eventually saw what happened there, he was again making missions in X, (so he was there before you) but then you got too close to him by going to the planet (and last time you got close to him, you killed him with no warning, making him loose all the pods he collected), so he fired 3 CDs at you to slow you down so he can safe…
  • SImple, go to "Off Topic" if you want funny stuff, the rest is to support people.