Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• So, I am considering becoming a smuggler. Thing is, I am not sure what is the best ship for navigating the common rough terrain the crime bases are in while still having great cargo and protection? Trains just sound like a horrible idea, I found the mining ship to be too large a profile to navigate... I'm thinking a good freighter is prob the obvious choice, but I was kind of wondering about either the armored transport or the liberty gunboat, which I find actually handles decently and has the c…
  • (Quote from SilverFox) I'll take it by Miner you mean the PC mining ship, and not the admin's version? As stated above, I find it too clunky. I can't stand how often I am hitting things... Am I doing something wrong?
  • I like the looks of the Bullpup, but a) Its BG. Don't know how willing they are to grant permission, esp if I become a smuggler. b) Why the Bullpup instead of the Liberty Gunboat? Sure, I lose thrusters, but a gunboat means extra durability to make up for it, has the same cargo, handles just fine, and has some mean firepower. At the least, why would a gunboat not work? And no, the miner is not as bad as a train, but that isn't saying much.
  • Well, it sounds like Coalition prisons are such homely, hospitable places. And then to top it off we have all the time it takes to traverse that sector to enjoy the lovely view of Coalition technology and Dom'Kavash invasions. Yes indeed, I daresay the Altair Sector seems like the perfect place to be caught smuggling...
  • Gunny Well, if I do go into the other side of the law, I'll be sure to watch out for you. Which seems not hard, since I so rarely see you on... which is weird since we are both U.S. based. Ironically, the only choice that I have ruled out is pirate. I could just as easily be a police officer.
  • Alright, I think I am settled on the Bullpup (it just sounds like a decent fighter in addition to being a top freighter. Plus, 300kph thrusters is just awesome.) Who is a BG member that I can contact for permission?
  • Yeah, I meant as in a name needed since I rarely see BG members. Thanks Michael! (...and why does it seem like you are on at all times of the day?)