Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• I figured I'd try out Crossfire, it being one of the better mods. Unfortunately, it has been a nightmare. I finally got the game to work, followed the tutorial and re-installed freelancer and the mod, got it all working. I activate it, and there's all the different options. I didn't know what any of the things looked like, since there was no preview, so I figured I'd just see what they look like in-game, and change them whenever. Turns out there was nothing in-game to change the colors of HUD, …
  • Wow. Just wow. My post about being unreasonably banned was deleted. Coverup much? Learn how to use your power, you folks are seriously abusing it. This post will probably be deleted, too, but somebody will see it first. Just quit acting like a bunch of children who were given too much power and don't know how to properly use it... You're not supposed to abuse your power for solving personal disagreements.
  • Seems to be unbanned thanks to whoever did it. I'll give the server a second chance.
  • I am not "ranting and flaming". Who have I flamed? Who have I insulted? The only one being offensive here is you, I don't like your tone. And I really don't like the way you people treat new players. It's no wonder you hardly have any players, you treat new ones like crap, and then you continue to treat them like crap when they say something about you treating them like crap. If you keep this up, you'll kill your own server by stopping it from getting new players. And I know I was banned, becau…
  • It was in New York. I didn't violate any rules. In fact, I even asked them several times to just use PM's, but they didn't want to. You have screenlogs of me providing constructive criticism and not insulting anyone. Oh my. Go ahead, ban me, I didn't violate any rules while playing.
  • And there are rules against speaking your mind about the game when you're not even insulting anyone?
  • That rule states "A majority of the players". The only people who are angry at me are you and the in-game GR. That rule is for dealing with people who are a major problem to the activity of the server itself, not people who you are personally angry with.
  • There were only two people in New York. And I didn't say things like "this game sucks". I don't like to call admins liars, and I know what happens to people who do, but you're a liar. Your "So many screenshots" must have been from the same person, possibly switching characters and taking more, but there weren't a bunch of people online. In fact, at the time in which I was kicked, the only people online were me and the GR, on the whole server, and I had been speaking in PM's for the past hour be…