Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Interesting point about Vsync, I never though it can bring such problems. What I generally saw between games and laptops, is that the "Intel Mobile" integrated graphic cards are not compatible with opengl, has some fails at some directx games, and some more... no matter it had 8 GB ram. Is this the case ?
  • About laptops, the only piece having cooling on default laptops (with intel mobile cards or other onboard card laptops) is the CPU, the rest is up to burn itself... so the reason it only starts failing once in a while/after a while since starting to play the game, is that it starts to heat up, and in those cases it tends to lose bits and data before arriving at the safe limit of self shutdown due to overheat, or being in danger to burn (if there's some laptop with no self shutdown when overheat…
  • Does it still gives crashes or random color flashes/shapes ? With everything on minimum, including activating compatibility mode for Graphic Cards of 128Mb or less, no adv shaders and such, it should give no problems.
  • lol so you needed others to remind you your own solution ? Anyway, widescreen and directx are supposed to be Enabled by default... I don't know how would other games work properly in another way.
  • Yeah, laptops are not really "gaming machines", what could be considered like that, costs over a thousand bucks. With that money you could buy a nearly top edge desktop computer. But with home tricks like adding an exterior fan to cool the air under and arround the laptop, or the black material as you said, making sure there is distance between the table and laptop, and such, helps