Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Has anyone else had this happen? I am selling normal stuff... looted weapons, cargo, ammo... etc... Then I notice one of my coalition gatling guns is missing... so I look over, and THERE IT IS... for FULL PRICE... so, I rebuy it... and figure I just messed up. Then it happens again, same gun slot, same gun. Couple of hours later, I was selling pods, and poof... somehow I sold my shield generator upgrade and the same damned Coalition gatling gun... so, that entire pod run was wasted, luckily I h…
  • So, I THINK I know what happened... I have a RAT 7 mouse, and the left click was sticking... I thought I had it fixed, but every now and again it will do this crazy rapidfire left-click pulse type thing (really annoying). Happened today when I was looking at a ship I didn't want (just looking) and all of a sudden it went into the Buy screen for the ship. It's not supposed to do that unless you click Buy, and I was hovering over the ship itself (nowhere near the buy button)... so I think I may h…
  • (Quote from Husker) I watched you dispatch those two scoundrels with ease, even when they broke the reload rule AND ambushed you... I will be training for a long while before I take on the great Husker alone.