Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Good PC?

Your PC getting old ? While it perfectly worked with Crysis and all that stuff ? hmmmm
  • Good PC?

*cough* Forlon remove the title of your post as well *cough* Realtek is a good sound card O.o more or less
  • Good PC?

I never left integrated graphic card j/k. I don't rlly see how a 128kb or 320kb (the highest used) are processed better in a card or another, except if a card has a capacity limitation like to 32kb or non 3d sorround processing, they are still the same "data" to process. Now, the transform from data to sound is another thing. But yeah, sound card is a good add-on if you already have everything else solved.
  • Good PC?

• Good PC?

lolBy what I've seen those integrated sound cards are more like, part of the motherboard itself, no way to separate it from the rest.And, no way a different generation integrated sound card will get transferred to the newer motherboard.
  • Good PC?

As I don't edit posts from a different day than the current one (1 day old)... I make a new post. Vishnu: Yesterday I read an article on Yahoo about not buying PCs now as the Ivy Bridge was about to come, for Intel and AMD, so not only that you would have something more powerful to buy, but everything else gets cheaper as well. So waiting a bit more could help, to get this setup cheaper, or to get a better setup... it's up to you afterall Just telling.
  • Good PC?

• Good PC?

Yup, i5 i7 and such generatios will get cheaper as this one gets over them with at least 20 %...