Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• My first AE (After Effects) project, concept by Michael If you watch it in slow motion, you can see even more details... or after watching it few times. (like the 4 lasers passing through the 4 rings(which look like Freelancer crosshairs) arround the animated circle at the beggining) Usable by any CFPD member. -M
  • I am not as selfish as what some rumor arround says Also it is for the whole of CFPD, not for myself.
  • I suddenly feel glad I chosen this one instead of the Off Topic section(after thinking about the pros and cons of each section). @OP: Good idea Done, but there is some issue, you got a PM.
  • It can't (much) be slower, else people have to wait 50 seconds each time they play a CFPD video, like spyleg's ones (you know, an intro, then comes the Crossfire video). Though you can pause the video at any moment
  • lol Well, there is no place on the internet I know where you can't pause it... even if it's some poor site with no pause button, you can right click the video and click Pause. but well, you could use this video to train your reading speed !
  • Am-Sher: (Quote)Means you emotionally quit, like, in the style of an emo, but he's not calling you an emo, it was just some fun/joke....
  • I didn't knew about that, but still it was with no bad intentions Ok, enough off topics for now please
  • Vishnu: No, it's not a copy-paste of something from the internet and just changing the text... but I did stolen already done parts from other templates instead of wasting my time remaking what's already done (mainly, the animated pieces like he clocks, interface and animated ring in middle, which I'm not even sure how I could do them ) But I did fixed colors, 3D positionings, etc.
  • hmm, haters gonna hate O.o somebody downrated the thread to 1 star from 5.
  • Ya I accepted as I do nothing about it, but it's not "like or not", if somebody didn't liked it, he could tell it, or tell what's wrong at it or what could be better. It's pure trolling or hate
  • Probably
  • Should there be more videos like this for CFPD ? Or should there be more videos like this for other clans ? (whichever asks for them) Or for the Crossfire mod ? Or the SWAT Portal ? Or should I just stop making questions ?
  • Well, looks like no one did an intro for the Swat portal, for Crossfire yes. Let's see how the poll continues
  • Looks like this still has some views from the ones that check the CFPD User Group, here on the Swat portal (at "USERS" tab). But not able to do another one for now, since the main PC I used for generating the video is now, occupied by another familiar (even with that one, it still took hours to generate O.o ).