Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• head aches, lol well, it's a nice idea.
  • That last sentence is... interesting.
  • Hmm, I know the last posts were irony, but it would indeed be interesting that pirate and police have a kind of "fine" and "tax" ammount for the head of other players... like on GTA IV(Sand Nadreas, etc) game, with more stuff you destroy(as an illegal guy -> pirate), more value has your head as a fine/bounty for coppers. For police, it would be reversed, with more fines he get from killing criminals, higher the award on killing that cop by others. So with each pirate killing a player in a diffe…
  • This could be an infinite source of money which is limited only for those who RP ! I think this was the best idea I had to motivate people to RP each other... try imagining the situation a bit, everyone would have a "special bounty" on their head ! When a pirate do his job, he gets rewarded, same for cops and even smugglers.
  • Then it has to have a limitation...
  • It is a complicated situation... maybe the idea will be planned again later, in a better moment. For now, let's focus on the main things, the ones already on the "To Do" list.
  • (Quote from Daywalker) And divided by 0.