Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hi i have been saving up for a big ship and just got the harbinger class bretonia destroyer. i was a bit gutted when i bought it that it dint come with any guns, so i flew off found somewhere that sells battleship turrets. i was going to do some trading to get enough money for a gun but found that my cargo hold is over half full !! i have sold all old equipment from previous ship i have 2 pilots transfered across in cargo hold i have sold them and bought them back again to see if it refreshed t…
  • dam wish i new that before. my cargo is 100 units on the battleship. my old ship was 250units. i hope i can convince someone to loan cash for guns or theres not much point me playing would be better to start from scratch my ship cost 41mil and sells on for half a mil ! so i cant even sell it and get my old ship back. thanks for reply have few spare bttleship turrets on you by any chance ? lol or anyone else ?
  • 80 mill to get 10 guns no way anyone will lend me that its 40mil more than the cost of this F####ng ship. im screwed
  • (Quote from Michael)ok not as bad as i thought. thanks i was planning on using just one character to start as a fighter then trade then get a big battleship but maybe i should start another character for trade. if the offer of some guns for the battleship i have is still on yes please as i can then enjoy flying round doing some shooting and i will pay you back as i get some credits. cheers