Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I prefer the CF 1.4 ships now, like Shroud Hails at OP for it's existence. But, I agree with Rexor at the point of the VHF ships (not bombers) have no class 10 weapon slots and not compensated by agility. Even if you had many skills, you'd prefer a ship with at least 2-3 class 10 guns, as all the worthy ones are lvl 10 now. Salamanca would be the top one you can mount @Abras: Then why I never seen Picard PvPing with the APC ? I mean, without being in middle of a trade route.
  • Raxor, try to use the "Edit" button instead of double posting. The Seahorse was the first new ship I chosen to buy (by watching the pics posted by Huor) and I loved it's design, as it's like an advanced form of Starflier The Rapier looks deadly... The best choices in my opinion Edit: Check the "Rapier Jernas Missile" in the videos list, it's exactly like the CF homing missiles when having some lag
  • @Crysis: You say that cus it was the only ship you ever used ? It's not of the fastest atm
  • Maxbur , Don't try to convince Crys about a decision, you know you won't make it