Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• If you can move to Hokkaido, there are 4 wrecks in that system that might help you with some easy millions, but I'm not sure what they have. There are 3 kusari naval forces ships in middle of sector C3, and a train wreck at F4. I'd go with the cargo empty There is a jumphole at E 4/5 to Tohoku, where if you can dock it you could go to Crossfire main system X3043 and get missions which gives over 10-20 times more money, but they may be too hard. If you get any pods, if one of the prisons in the …
  • In X3043 and several systems arround it, there are those wrecks each with 2 MK II codename class weapons, where 1 of theese guns are sold anywhere for over 250K $ Can also be a fast money way. There is a way faster one, but harder for a ship with medium shields. From x3043, if you go to one of the nomad systems (won't tell which for no spoilers) and find a jumpgate to the system "Death Valley", you will find a big red Ragnarok gunboat wreck with a blackbox inside(which drops it) that's worth 9 …
  • Well, I did say it was hard, and the blackbox part even harder for you A skilled pilot would run by in and out and take the 9 mills instantly with a Starflier(as some ppl did when 1.8 was out and all of us started with nothing lol), but as for that you need special training with human players, it will be hard for you Especially as you don't have to let any NPC stop your engines. And yea, the Death Valley is right behind the NOMAD Lair ! lol, that was close