Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• It takes just a few clicks to delete the mod and close the server. Considering all the bullshit that I had to read during the past days I am very close from doing so. You ppl appear to be visiting this forum, yes... but you understand not a single word.All you can do is talk stupid bullshit and blame each other... and now even I get dragged into this shit.You have no idea about all the stuff that is going on but still you think to be an expert. You think you can tell me what I have to do? After…
  • IF one of the suggestions would have been possible (which is not the case) then we would have considered it. IF anything of that would be an option then we would have used it. And taking the same topic over and over again while not accepting the "no" is demanding.
  • 1) "Severe violation of server rules"this has been dealt by me personally and with the activation of a security mechanism "Server Commands" (Quote) a similar request was done at the CF1.9 wishlistthe decision about it was a clear "no" "/changemyname " would open the server to any cheater without having the chance to punish them anymore"/drawcash <charname> <password> <amount> " we decided against it as it makes no sense introducing such a command that would slow down the serverload by additiona…