Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Ok, so I have been trying Crossfire for a few days now (actually, I already tried it years ago, but nvm that). I rather enjoy the trading part, so I got myself an APC freighter. Just threw a couple of Nomad energy cannons on the thing as to avoid problems with energy drainage. NPC's are no problem (so far), however I am sure I wouldn't stand a chance in PVP. So I figured I'd try the trading part more. First thing I noticed is that there is no true Traders clan. There is one Mercenary/Trader cla…
  • Ok, so you can "moor" with a train (whatever that is), but you can't load or unload cargo in any way while moored? Not even with help from another player flying a heavy lifter or whatever? Is that correct then? I mean, what is the purpose of a train if it just gives you 50 more cargo space compared to the APC instead of a possible 4550?
  • Uh huh. But isn't it so that a train doesn't have any weapons? If so, how do you mine? And I still haven't heard from anyone what the point of mooring is.
  • Ok, thanks. So that was just added because it was difficult to use docking rings and I assume impossible to dock in most bases with trains and other big ships then. I have been toying with an idea for a new clan, hence these questions. Is there anyone in particular I should note to bounce some ideas of of to see what would be allowed and what wouldn't be?