Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Too much lecture for me. MODERATION NOTE (SA_ARROW) : For me too ! (Hidden Content)
  • MODERATION NOTE (SA_ARROW) : You got called back to topic... (Hidden Content)
  • (Hidden Content)
  • Arrow.
  • (Quote) Do it again, see Faaby's post, and notice it's directed. "[Mercenaries are not allowed to collect bounties set by them or their clan; you cannot place a bounty on a player to give yourself an excuse to attack them]" That copy means that PX can put bounties on chars NO PX or pirate/police allies can collect, pirates/police especially as they can only wear 1 RP license at once. Using other ways to 'avoid' this rule are also noticed, and admonished if reported, or noticed by a GR. That rul…
  • (Quote) Huor, read it better and see it's the same with what you said but in short version: (just took police/pirate out) (Quote) Notice it now ? I just put PX instead of "themselves".... And the second part of my sentence, ""or pirate/police allies can collect, pirates/police especially as they can only wear 1 RP license at once."" that part because it's been noticed sudden RP change on some freelancers for collecting certain bounties... but wearing 2 RP licenses at once you know it's not allo…
  • @Steph, it looks stupid repeating the same for 4th time with different words. But adding a fake thing to it: (Quote) May you tell where somebody ( or me) said that PX wear 2 rp licenses ? The problem told was NOT wearing the CSF license in an ASF / CSF battle.