Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• thanx guys Seems Arrow was first ! lol LoneAngel, it just passed by mind your name as LoneStar xD (from that comedy version of Star Wars)
  • (Quote from Incognito) Ya, that one Sunday, huh ? Well Sunday is when I will do the big party & events in-game you lucky Still making the data about it yay ! Faaby, and your special gift you promised ?? O.o
  • Thank you all a lot Huor: thanx sry, but never translator is just fine, much enough. I have enough with the fluent romanian, spanish, valenciano, catalan, english speaking, and fairly well on french, a bit of italian and portugues, and to salute in chinese xD Germany are my native hostiles... not the people themselves, but the knowledge The sound of that language is disturbing for me, many different sounds... but well, that's only for me, only the german language/history, and it's not affecting…
  • Weee Seems the party is my second day xD Emily Scott fails at that
  • lol I just reminded your siggie.... old git huh, what you're doin ? Chief ! stop ! <--- Cheif heeeelllppp !! -Evaded- You're slow chief !*Chief picks sniper* Ohh shi* !!
  • Thank you mate !
  • thanx Zoolamon Faaby ,yes, mate = friend... heh
  • Great xD Just don't watch the last 10 seconds... its a scary thing