Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Facebook is FAIL!

I don't mind what others post about me there.... also they have free speech rights unless another calls the right for his private data. If somebody wants to know stuff about me, is enough with watching my IP and it's data.... a lot of info about everything about me is seen then. Anyways in Spain noone is worried about that... everyone knows everything and they don't care much even the home doors are usually opened in some places... Unlike other countries where houses are locked with 3 locks and…
  • Facebook is FAIL!

(Quote) Read better, what you're saying is with settings and security atm, but Huor's post is about Others saying about you, while you are NTO registered there !, so you can't GIVE away info on a place I'm NOT VISITING but nvm, Idc anyway about theese places
  • Facebook is FAIL!

Everywhere happens the same... Devastator lives in Germany and he's playing Crossfire. He has no kids, one girlfriend, etc look, you jsut have info on somebody who's not logged here how you can even protect this... it's insane lol
  • Facebook is FAIL!

Yes, knowing everything abotu everyone is what the 'society sites' are for.... as it's having great results in the cooperation between people, see there are less conflicts there Also how peacefully Spain is on this way, as people isn't afraid or care to keep their pockets under constant surveillance... like in teh country I came from. You can really notice such differences xD
  • Facebook is FAIL!

Well Orion, us on CF know pretty mroe about you than you might even think hehe
  • Facebook is FAIL!

Seems everyone shares with me Even PX members xD Anyways, Facebook isn't such a fail.... ya ya data loss and chance that you can have info on there without being registered.... nothing better to worry ? Google has it everything including what you visit and type and this forum and everything BUT it IS for our own protection !, If we have nothing to hide, we have nothing to fear If somebody makes offensives, or plans for terrorism , or other data, or major hacks (as small ones are not even sighte…
  • Facebook is FAIL!

I hacked 2 different types of stuff at Facebook(when I was younger-- it wasn't illegal activity btw as one of the targets were FB games), but never bringing it down or altering at all O.o that's just too much lol also a bit suicidal... but as it's hacker's heaven, why should they bring down their own fav place ? xD Note: That cookie itself is part of account defence, more complex than normal, and is pretty usseful against itself (that account defence system) once you know a password. Those cook…
  • Facebook is FAIL!

I doubt somebody will care, unless that "somebody" can earn money by attacking Facebook. Same as the Megaupload situation, there are sites which put IN YOUR FACE and openly, full quality videos and cracked games, music, etc, but no, they take down Megaupload with a LAME excuse cus he had few millions to steal from him.