Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• (Quote from Bond) OP sees server logs and can tell it without anyone else commenting his data (as you cannot 'read' his data ) 3 days with no crash then 2 crashes on a day isn't logical. So yes, would be that somebody mixed files or screwed files after msinet error without restarting with a fresh FL install. orion: PM Sent
  • Well, for me the ping was great before and after the last server crash... well, I'm just sure about the one after the last crash, before it I had soem yellow lag once or twice with good ping.
  • Quoting my post from that long time, by then was a different problem... somebody, newcomer, who didn't installed CF properly. One thing is having a missing file, or few more, or bugged ones, another thing is having half of the files corrupted, with EXE 1 and EXE2 and mixed with vanilla or other's mod files... that makes the server read unexpected data and have a number of errors... but it's no problem until there are a LOT of problems in a small ammount of time. This can be just 1 of the possib…