Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• ID: Lady Elodie VoxCall sign: FAABYAge: 31Sex: FemaleBirth Place: Planet Manhattan, New York System STORY: "This is it, I have finally graduated from military school and earned Lieutenant rank as Liberty military soldier"Yes, I do recall that day, the long relief after many years passed through training at West Point station... The sacrificesmade were not in vain, and deep within myself I knew the time had come to fullfill my destiny... I still have those nightmares, and I often wake up in the …
  • Will do as soon as I have access to that part of the forum ORION -Faaby-
  • If i could just find some painting pots around now! hihihi!
  • (Quote from Michael)I'd probably get one just for surviving your insanities!!!
  • This might happen some day! (after I finish training that is hehe)
  • who knows... I have been busy exploring crossfire night clubs
  • (Quote from Michael)What shocks me is I bet there are males around who could see benefits from those beauty queens... although they'd need 3 hands! LMAO (Quote from SA_ARROW)Ahh you did like it then! Side note: Does this have anything to do with SA moving storages (I need to rent a train to pack my things, make-up, and well... girly stuff )Michael won't be happy about it if I have to move to omega 3! kekeke
  • But he does not give up... that is a quality I like... Everything comes in time...
  • better late than never hehe I think it needs an update anyway!