Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Ok i have been playing for a while now and I knew there was a quest to find the Kusari fleet fighting the nomads BUT there was no indication as to how you were meant to FIND OUT MORE, there is nothing specifically telling you at the start in Manhattan to go anywhere or do anything specific. So I seem to have missed out on that quest because I FOUND the kusari fleet randomly searching for a data disc worth 9million to kick start my character without begging a player for money! I am not sure whet…
  • Well my main point still stands, that there is not enough direct information about how to get to X... and people are going to end up bumping into later parts of the quest if they explore to find the route to X... but lets say we get to X and realise the system we need to go to is Nomads lair (obvious really) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • I have no problem fighting Nomads, I can take on a fleet of nomads and about 3 DK gunships and come out smoking but that's the hardest thing I've come up against in an APC or tempest... As for making the clues and stories easier to follow, I mean just that, not making anything else easier, there's enough amazing stuff going on as a challenge to anyone... I found the clues on the way to Altair and in Altair much easier to follow than what ever I'm meant to be doing in Sirius and X... The main pr…
  • Oh look... ANOTHER person who found Sol BEFORE they even knew of the 'Find earth' quest...