Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• a good observation... indeedunfortunatly that doesnt change the facts the expression "Crossfire Community" is in my eyes pretty sickI have not created a crossfire community nor did i ever want to create one. Crossfire is nothing but a tool for me, a tool that serves SWAT (or at least should do that). It took me 2 years to create the latest version of the mod. I consider this time "wasted" aswell as i consider the past few months wasted since this community is not willing to keep word. I release…
  • i dont care about the mod
  • i dont like unfinished business and i had to prove a few idiots wrong (just a matter of principle)
  • you are wrong myric... just like i said the mod is nothing but a toolmy clan needed a mod long time ago so i created one, whenever something was needed to be done for the portal then work was done... nothing special... nothing emotional as for handing the mod over to a team:you will not find a single modder in the FL community which would do thatit is by far much easier to learn modding and create a new mod than to find out how this one is actually working
  • The only reason why the CF server is loosing members over and over again is the stupidity of the players and the ignorance they show to what has to be done. The ignorance to what i have requested. The fail to see the chances that SWAT could offer if it could follow its purpose.But thats not going to happen.
  • well its too late for anythingi have waited 2 months (actually even longer) for this community to wake up... this has not happened my job was done and i did it righti clearly stated what the job of this community would be to have a future... that job was not doneresult is the same crappy situation we had at the end of 2009it has not become any better and the promises are long forgottenthis community is dying and im not going to stop it oh and a 6 ppl coming to a meeting of a community which hol…
  • i wonder why you believe that this has anything to do with the staffthe staff is not even matter of topic
  • It took me one week to make a final decision.While I have to say that this week confirmed that my decision is right. I am not sure what your definition of a community is but my definition of that word is different from what SWAT has become.I have created this place for players that want to play with each other, which want to have fun and which want to stay together no matter what they play. This place was created for the players eventhough i clearly dislike the game (Freelancer). My game was St…
  • just doing the daily business which has lead to the current problems might not be the optimal solution
  • @trainwizwant to know whats really crappy?a lousy thief which hides behind a fake name thinking that nobody knows the truth about itdid you really think we wouldnt have noticed your sick game yet?you came here trying to convince us not to go after /v/lancer, you tried to whisper in our ears... all that was pretty amusing considering the fact that the major FL communities knew about you by the first day we heard the name "/v/lancer"you are not just a lousy modder (just like we noticed at TSP) you…
  • dramaticyeah... i guess thats the way ppl will see it when i have to close the server due to the lack of support which would be in about a month
  • there is a download at moddband there was a download at SWAT until i started to work on the new site however i am pissed at the fact that i requested help with many things such as helping me to moderate various sites including the moddb sites or helping me to work here at SWAT by collecting information and writing articles or by doing a pr campaign for the mod or by doing active work on the server by pushing roleplay or by giving me neccessary information so i can do my job (which i cant withou…
  • how many more chances?well in the past weeks not much has happened... not much was done... all the requests are still open
  • for sure you wont see me online
  • coz im sick of itcoz its reason for all the problems of the past yearscoz i dont like to play with ppl which are reason of the problems (sorry but thats the truth)coz ive better things to do
  • 3 months .... 3 months since ive given the final chance to the CF players3 months nothing has been done... 3 months wastedeven if it would be 3 years nothing would have changed sorry if i appear to be impatient.... but its not just a few months that ive been waiting for results... im waiting for several years that the members of this community finally wake up
  • (Quote from Bullwinkle)what a piece of bullshitthe assumptions and conclusions are far away from reality yes other servers are full of ppl which contribute.... and if ppl would want to contribute here i wouldnt prevent that... there is just one simple fact.... ppl dont contribute here at least not as they shouldyou have a problem with the mods current status?.... THAT STATUS IS BECAUSE I DIDNT GET THE NECCESSARY SUPPORTyou would like to see ppl doing modding work?.... THEN SHOW ME THE MODDERS W…
  • what i can see is alot of nonsence (Quote) the forum is full of clear requests where help is need (Quote) that is fine... but do you even have the source code in order to do this? If not then why do you volunteer for something that can not even be done? even if you would have the source code and the neccessary skills to work on flmm it would be wasted time since ppl dont read and will continue to use FLMM1.3, FLMM1.31, FLMM1.4b or FLMM1.5b (Quote) Ask Blaster, Bond, NucNuc and Awesomeman... the…
  • no my response is the truth...for ages i am begging for help and nothing happens and NEVER i have rejected help when it was offered (if that help actually would have been able to introduce positive changes) if you think different then show me where I have done that
  • slowly i getting a bit angry at that shit that you state MY INSTALLER IS BUGGED?what a bullshitMY INSTALLER IS WORKING PERFECT... it never failed expect when ppl got corrupted downloads due to their i-net (which is definitly not my responsibility) Not a single time I got a PM from you about fixing any bugs... not any offer or suggestion how to fix something.... nothing via pm.. nothing via mail ...nothing on this forum IF you are that clever to fix what i am not able to fix (i wonder what that …