Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I may have an idea about why it happened... but only if you was online in that char that dissapeared while a server crash... so it couldn't fit all happenings.... it happened to me, and to some others too, that when the server crashes, you're online, even if you just stay in space, after te crash it happens that your char appears out of the map, or, somewhere in Sol far from anything (with a difference of 300 Ks, it can't be simple lag), as I also got moved in Hiruga outside of the minefield, t…
  • Cool, so it meant, the chars went out of the account... of it's code. Means the dissapearins were because that char's code changed, and moved from the original account.
  • I saw PX T_info_T online today... O.º
  • fighter and APC gone ? no DOOM ? xD cool Anyway, OP'll sort it out fast
  • If it dissapeared an entire account instead of a char, there should be done another thread saying: "Missing accounts" ? xPgood luck there's no such situation atm
  • That's good, will keep the server going smoothly... if it has to find a char in a crap load of 9000 chars(as before) it takes a bit more But the best part is the backup !! There's no such thing in other places where they do automatic inactivity eliminations