Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Server situation

My personal example or just My few dinar's Op u really believe that u can change ppl.I believe but urs responsibility here is much more higher, then mine.Think about.Deep breath and deep thinking.Also u can't threat us/me like a kids.Think about. So what u need to do? Accept policy that working.Pipe and Mich post about this. Punishment policy yes. take my example: I make mistake you or SP or whoever, ban me, no matter what reason is.You must have a gut. U have a power but with power coming resp…
  • Server situation

Try do not be resentful for the beginning. Too power can change a man, and usually for the worse.I know this very well, believe me!I went through many life challenges... lol we all tend to be in right, but when u tend to be God like, this can be a very serious problem which can affect ur life and ur possibility for common sense decisions...and maybe this joke was born like a joke (God-like) but due to ur reaction must be something in it. ps I don't want to impress u with my knowledge and i will…
  • Server situation

(Quote) lol OP you really think that i can be manipulated by some ppl that easily...no way No i just use "open and in the face way" that maybe can confuse you, but you are not so naive. Btw i never like so called friends who wait for opportunity (clever and cunning ppl) to say: Bond ahh you're so fucking in rightBond i like ur wayBond blah blah blah And listening/reading/understanding is my main power, and i can read u like open book m8, and that is the reason while i still reply to you. Now i …
  • Server situation

uhh sorry then, nothing new for me.I usually overrate ppl possibility for deep thinking... ps i still have a hope that u try smth like that(manipulate) in ur previous post ...and how about to say "ok lady i am so sorry pls come back" you know like gent to women, i mean in no way to show ur weakness...never, because women...ouch for example "Lucy my (i can't say baby) pls forgive me all, i was to stressed" it's not so hard? ok?
  • Server situation

great post Dark and Mich but we try to deal with serverprobs here.That u talking about is for long term RP solutions and for sue this can affect server and game in positive way[thumb], but now we must be more specific and straight to the point... Edit:o dude i pls OP in the name of the many, with Gunny was different but again was the same, for good.You must learn to read between lines. (Quote) ps whisper*sshhh... take a look above*whisper
  • Server situation

Quote:Originally posted by Bond "OP i like ur attitude but pls lower ur altitude" (...) I am not melon i am MELLON______________________________________________Michael wrote:I can notice you respond quite well at anything that happens wrong to you, even nobody posted that on this thread. Even it may be on other forums, or happened in-game. ______________________________________________ (Quote)Bond wrote: Mich nothing happen to me, and you need to learn from "life book" and from books in general…
  • Server situation

Good morning Crossfire 8:17am (i am still here) After few hours of chat with my m8, i am still here, why?I ask my slf why?Because i am a liar?hmmm...I make decision, same decision few times!"Stay away from here"!And nothing happen.I am here again.Why i am here again?I am an idiot, jerk, illiterate bastard, maybe all of this or something else in additional?I think that i am not.What about others?I think the same as i think about me Answer is a Simple one! Because i really care.Yes i really care …
  • Server situation

"Metaphor" is ur middle name? You enjoy in this?I just want to be sure.
  • Server situation

TY for translation Death Rain but next translation fit better (Quote) but as i clearly said in my posts here :because i really care Hvala ti Diablo ali sta mogu, kad je to jace od mene.I ja zaista iskreno mislim da diskusije nisu uzaludne! psand can i agree with Gunny that amount of misunderstanding at servers comes cos ppl can't understand each other in proper way....and due to that conclusion we need to follow Pipe's advice^^[thumb] ...to close the server...com'n guys give me a break
  • Server situation

"I am going to Rome to be crucified again" -omG...again?
  • Server situation

"...he is going to where his followers cannot come." for now Quo vadis? maybe smb think that we are out of the topic?