Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi, First i would like to say hi to everyone in this community. I used to play freelancer a lot when it was first released but never thought there would be a mod that would make me play this game ever again. Last week while i was checking moddb for mods of another game i stumbled upon Crossfire mod. The screenshots were very tempting and i was amazed by the effort put in the mod. So i decided to give it a try... and now i can't seem to stop playing it when i have the time. I am trying to get us…
  • Thanks for all the replies. Seriously i never intended for a theft, but it seems what i did is considered a "polite" thievery I just didn't want to have a bad reputation from the start. but now i see thievery is considered as a RP act not something forbidden by game rules.(which is actually cool) Bond : I doubt anyone "allows" theft in their system. After reading a second time yeah, i agree it is too polite. but i really felt sorry about it that time. Like i said i wouldn't want a bad rep from …
  • (Quote) I agree i was hunted as soon as i got out of hiruga